Wednesday, June 22, 2011

06/12/11

7:30 am:
UP!  And a unicorn name generator on Facebook?  Yes please!  Helliboirne Pretty Filly.  Thassa my name now:
She is very lucky and always succeeds
She is pretty as a picture and she casts spells if plenty and bounty!!

Ok, so now?  Sue and I are gonna sit by the pool alllllll day!  And swim and then sit again, then swim.  I know!  It’s rough!!!

2:00 pm:
Pack it up, pack it in…hit the road again!  And I crushed Sue so hard!!  The bears wanted to sit at the pool for a bit, so I let them.  They’re so cute!!
5:40 pm:
Flagstaff!  Sue told me to stop here, so here I am!  Almost to the Grand Canyon, but I’m tired, so let’s see what we gots.  OH!  A hostel?  Yea!  We should try that out!  This is the Dubeau Hostel and it’s AWESHUM!  If you need to stay in Flagstaff, AZ, stay here!  The people are crazy friendly, they have private rooms or bunk rooms, and they have a full kitchen that you can use!  They also have the internets without wires!  I unpack and have a dinner of tortilla wraps and peanut butter.  MMMMMMMMM!  Kitchen?  Tsssss.  Whatever!  Silly Amber!  I go outside to have a beer in the back courtyard and BAM!  WOW!  It’s COLD!!!  Like 50 degrees!  WHA??!!!  Ok, so I gots to go back inside and get some pants on and a sweatshirt…oh, I was wearing a skirt, sillies!  I wasn’t walkin’ round with nothin’ on my bottom parts!  HA!
In my room putting on my jeans and…HOLY OW!!!!!!!!!!  That there?  That is yet another sunburn right on my thighs and belly.  (sigh)  What is WRONG with you AMBER??!!!  Come on now!  Ouchie.

10:00 pm:
Sleep.  And I fell to sleep with the noises of activity from the kitchen and music playing.  It was awesome.  Like I was at home taking a nap while someone (ehem) cooked me dinner…I should have recorded it and played it every night like a lullaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment