Thursday, July 7, 2011

06/28/11

UP!  I think I may have missed the Sea Lion Caves…how did I do that??!!  I purposely passed the “Walk Through Safari” place even though they had a sloth and opossum!  That’s just not right.  Wait, do they do tours and you can also shoot at tigers??!!  ARRRGGGHHH!!! 

12:30 pm:
I had to stop!  I have to pee SOOOOO bad and there’s a visitor center!  Perfect!  Outta the car, start opening the door, then notice the sign on the door: “No Public Restroom”.  WHA??!!  Oh good lord!!!  It’s an emergency though!  So I peak in and ask the woman where the nearest one is, she lets me know its 1 block down.  Ok.  Good.  I don’t know where I am (other than Oregon!) but it looks as if these here folks ain’t never seen the likes of me.  Do we really need to stare so much!  Oh dude.  You almost ran into the guy in front of you!  Pay attention!!!
I find a Thai restaurant and get some Massaman Curry with tofu…mmmmmmm!  Oh, but this isn’t what I’m used to.  (sigh)  Oh!  And now I’m sick again.  That’s it.  I’m sticking with the garbanzo beans and spinach with a side of bread from now on.  It’s over. 

1:30 pm:
Bullards Beach!  YAY!  More ocean!  More sun!  More beach!!  Gimmie!!  The beach is 2 miles from my campsite.  Ain’t no thang!  I walk there and arrive at a dune wall that is at least 15’ high!  Think Chronicles of Narnia (the last one…what ever that one was called) and I hike over it to view an expanse of amazingness that is breathtaking!!!!!  Full flat beach, HUGE ocean, sun and now…Amber’s happy again.  Might as well just stay here for oh, three hours and do some cartwheels and run into the ocean a few times!  Don’t forget to get your jeans completely soaked though.  Check.

8:00 pm:
 Back at the campsite (I’ve been here a while now) and I’ve been visited by an Oregon Blue Jay thing, crows and a chipmunk thing that desperately wanted my towel.  Bad.  He kept coming back and sniffin’ at it then trying to steal it, then noticing me and flittin’ away.  Stop with my towel, dude!!!  I don’t want to put it in my car, but I guess I’m going to have to huh?  Jerk. 
Now we hula hoop.  For 2 hours.  And get nice a bruised from it…or maybe that’s from sleeping in my car?  Hmmmmmmmmm.

Sleep now.  Sweet dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment