Sunday, August 7, 2011

07/10/11

Today?  Second most amazing day in Portland Oregon.  We are going to breakfast with Kalaisha and Hilary then we are going to the ENCHANTED FOREST!!!!!!  AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!  SO frickin’ essssssscited!  AND!  Imma wearing a dress…AGAIN!  This has become a habit with me, which…if you know me is very strange since my normal attire is jeans and t-shirt with boots.  Um.  That sentence is wrong huh?  The t-shirt does not have boots, although I may want a t-shirt with boots printed on it now.  Anyway!

1:30 pm:
Yes, so we have a great breakfast then drive…

3:30 pm:
…to visit Humpty Dumpty, Snow White, Alice, etc.  We also get to ride the log in the water ride and get soaked!  THEN?  Roller coaster…which I hate.  I absolutely despise roller coasters, but Hilary told me it was for the kids so it wouldn’t be too scary…um…yea…that’s the LAST time I listen and trust that lady!  No, it wasn’t for kids and yes, it was scary.  I still hate roller coasters thanks.  I’ll take the swings that go around in a circle really high up or the tea-cups anytime.  Tssssssss.  Gullible.  That’s me.  At least I got a salted pretzel out of it!  ;)  

Time unknown:
BIKE RIDE!!!  To a park!!  And we get to play on the swingsets, slide on the slide, and twirl on the twirly metal thing!!!  We swing SO much that we both have bruises on our sides…whoops!!!  It’s nice to know that I still have someone who will play on the playground with me even if we are both 36.  Yep.  AWESHUM.

Time unknown:
Realization that yesterday was mom’s birthday and she did NOT receive a phone call from her only daughter.  Worst daughter ever.  I will NEVER be able to make up for that one.  Mom knows that I love her with all of my heart, but some things just don’t go unforgotten.  Possibly forgiven but not forgotten. 
Mum, I love you.  Here is what I wrote for you that day:

*Oh!  Who’s the worst daughter and didn’t know the date yesterday and therefore didn’t call her mum on her birthday?!  Pretty sure it wasn’t me!!!  Oh.  Wait.  Yea.  It was.  Fail.  Don’t make mommy cry!!  Happy Birthday mama!!  Thank you for making me independent and strong and also teaching me to laugh loudly and often!  <3

*Also, to dress however I want and to do my hair however I please.  To love unconditionally.  To forgive.  To hug as much as humanly possible.  To talk to strangers and to send them sparkles.  To share all that you have.  And for teaching me that I can do whatever I want as long as it doesn’t hurt others.  Most of all for being the most amazing mom in the world.  Yea.  She’s mines!!!

*Also for letting me play with trucks and shoot guns and work with power tools!!

Time unknown:
On the patio drinking wine with Rita.  She’s my favorite…have I told you that?  Well, if not, then there ya’ go!  Favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment